Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, June 16, 2014

Upcoming Webinar on FamilySearch

The Mesa FamilySearch Library is sponsoring me in a webinar on Wednesday evening at 7:00 Arizona Time. That is the same as Pacific Time. The link to attend the webinar is on the Mesa FamilySearch Library Website. There is also an archive of past webinars on the same website. While you are on the Mesa FamilySearch Library website, you might want to check out all the other resources on this rather extensive website.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you would know the answer to this, but why are the webinars always on Wednesday evenings? I'd love to watch one live sometime but my church calling with the young women keeps me busy every Wednesday. I'll definitely look this one up after it is archived though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I am not aware of why they are on Wednesdays other than the having them at a regular time. Yes, check out the webcast, it should be up by the weekend, unless there is a technical problem. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete