Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Thursday, September 17, 2015

RootsTech 2016 Registration Open with Newly Updated Website


With the update of the new RootsTech 2016 Website, registration is formally open. Classes are already listed and there are, presently, 239 sessions with 200 speakers. As I have indicated in previous posts, I will be attending the conference as an Ambassador or blogger but not presenting this year. If you have been reading my posts, you will recognize the fact that I am recording multiple videos for the Brigham Young University Family History Library, teaching multiple classes and co-authoring a number of books. FamilyHistoryExpos hopes to publish, at least, twelve books by the end of 2015. We will have all of the published books for sale at RootsTech 2016.




No comments:

Post a Comment